Do you use file sharing apps to transfer different types of files from one device to another? If you do, then you must have heard the name “Shareit” at least once. Shareit is a flagship killer when it comes to file sharing apps for Android
This particular app sports the features of all other file sharing and includes some amazing features of itself too. In this article, we will discuss some of the basic yet amazing features of the Shareit app, which make it so useful and versatile.
I will be using an infographic to share all the details about the features of Shareit
Features of Shareit App
Let us now summarize all the different features discussed above in the infographic
- Super Fast Speed: This is one of the major advantages of using the Shareit app for transferring files is its speed. Shareit is able to send files at a speed which is over 200 times the speed of Bluetooth.
- Cross Platform Support: You can connect different devices with each other no matter on which platform they are.
- Support all file formats: There is no restrictions on the file formats. You can share practically every file format via Shareit
- Can connect Pc with phone: You can use Shareit 4.0 for Pc to connect your Phone to your personal computer and share data between them
- No network restrictions: You need not be connected to the internet to use Shareit
That was it with this article. If you liked it, do share it with your friends.